My Photostream

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Friday, February 5, 2010

A Life of Love, Joy and Peace

Do you ever take time to notice all the negativeness around you? Even little things like comments made whether on networking sites, the news or in general conversation such as: "I am feeling so down; things are never going right for me; I am so tired; I'm sick", or people dwelling on tragedies, killings, deaths, the economy, doom and gloom or whining about situations in their lives? How often do you hear of people being so happy, grateful and thrilled with what is going on in their lives?


Now the Word of God says that you will have whatever you say (Mark 11:23); it doesn't say whatever GOOD things you say! It says 'WHATEVER you say'! So this tells me that if I am always gripping and complaining and talking negative, then that is what I am going to have in my daily life! I refuse to live in a negative world! My personal, daily world is full of love, joy, peace, happiness, fulfillment, prosperity, joy and all the promises and blessings of God, my Father!

My Daddy created every thing good. He is the King and I am His child! He and He alone provides my daily needs. He knows my needs and wants before I do. I have no worry or anxiousness concerning my earthly life. He is my source, not man nor government! He is first in my life now and forever! I spend each day talking and walking with my Daddy telling Him what is on my mind (He already knows, but He loves it when I tell Him how I feel!), what I want to do in my earthly life and how so very much I love Him! Do you realize that if you and I were the only ones who had ever been born, He would have still sacrificed His only Son for us? Do you realize how loved and blessed we are? God loves us UNCONDITIONALLY!

When you hear or read any thing negative, just stop and think how that is effecting your day, your life, your outlook! Right then no matter where or when...just stop and tell your Daddy how thankful you are that He loves you and takes care of you. Tell Him how much you love Him! I guarantee you that when you develop that close personal relationship with Him: keep your focus on Him and His Word and walk in obedience to what He has said in His Word, your life will be full of love, joy and peace! There will be no recession in your life, no fear of what man predicts, nothing but knowing that your Daddy is taking care of you and yours!

If you don't know how to do this, simply contact me and I will help you find what I have! May God continually bless you and yours and prosper every thing you set your hands to!

No comments:

Post a Comment