My Photostream

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another Answer to a Prayer!

God is always so faithful. He answers all prayers, but some times we just aren't listening too good or we try to out guess Him! I had a prayer and a question answered this morning that I have been asking my Daddy! Praise God!

Now let me explain...I am still considered new as a photographer...only been in it coming up 3 years in May. Personally, I had gotten a little bored with my work! Always flowers, always the same old thing done the same old way! Now, I know beyond a shadow of doubt that I am not a 'people' photographer! I am a people snapshooter! But I wanted to branch out and try new things! Oh, it would always be nature, but wanted to try different ways of doing it! I have never been a huge fan of heavy HDR and really artsy photos, but what the heck...I'll give it a try!

Now, what you have to understand is that all this time I am talking to my Daddy and telling Him that I want to see all the beauty in all the things around me through His eyes! Well, this morning when I was talking to my best, dearest friend, she told me that I needed to go back to my original photos and that was what my gift was! Hello, Daddy! So, I went back and started going through my older photos and heard in my spirit, "This is what you saw through My eyes! I don't see My masterpiece through HDR or 'artsy' eyes. I see it with the most beautiful, richest colors and finest textures and details I can create. Be patient, I am  working with you and teaching you how to not only see through My eyes, but also how to present it to others so they too can see it through My eyes." WOW! So in other words...the gift of 'artsy', 'extremely creativity' is not my gift. That is a gift belonging to others and there are some really gifted ones out there!

From this day forward I will be patient, attentive and let the Holy Spirit lead me all the way! I was also told that I cannot expect perfection in my work without a lot of learning, growing, practice and obedience, but my gift that He gave me will be consistently improving with each step I take! After all I have the Master Creator/Photographer teaching me!

Have a Beautiful Day in The Lord!

Love and Blessings,
Judy

PS Thank you, my dearest, best friend for listening and obeying! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment