My Photostream

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Where is Your Focus?

When you have the opportunity to sit under an anointed man or woman of God, do you take it? Do you continually feed yourself on the Word of God...the uncompromising Word of God...the teaching of spirit filled men and women of God?


You know, no matter how many times you hear teaching on faith, patience, love, obedience, blessings, etc. you still learn something from each message! You never reach the point where 'you know it all'! Even those teaching are still learning! My God is so good! He is my source for my EVERY need... spiritually, physically, financially, mentally... every need I have or will ever have! Think about that! I LOVE Him, I KNOW Him, I TRUST Him, I DEPEND on Him, I am COMMITTED to Him! 

I am in this world, but not of this world! My focus is not on the happenings of this world; the news media; what plans our government has for us; the predictions of man... my focus is on My Daddy, My God, My Father! He is my source; I am His child; He is my provider, my healer, my financier... He is my EVERYTHING! 

Where is your focus? Does your world consist of: ME... 'why me; what am I going to do, how am I going to make it, how can I do this or that?" And the list goes on and on! Instead of being consumed with "ME" turn to God, get to know Him, study His Word, the Bible, and see what He says about you and your situation. Find a church that feeds you the uncompromised Word of God and that lives it! Don't learn 'about' Him, get to KNOW Him personally; listen to Him; ask Him into your heart, into your life; make Him the Lord of your life; the top priority in your life everyday; your Daddy; your friend; your Source! He created you! He loves you! He sent Jesus to die on the cross and be resurrected for you! He created you to fellowship with Him and through your obedience to Him there is nothing He won't do for you or provide for you! With my God there is nothing but love (unconditionally), unimaginable peace, joy that fills you to overflowing and a happiness and fulfillment that comes from deep within. There is no darkness, fear or depression with God... only light and victory! 

So WHERE IS YOUR FOCUS? Mine is on my Daddy, my Jesus, the Holy Spirit that lives inside of me to guide and lead me on the path my Daddy has set for me! I am anxious for nothing because I know who my Daddy is, He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords... He is the one and only living God Almighty! If you don't KNOW Him, I reach out my hand to you and invite you to join our family. My Daddy is always ready to welcome children into the family and He has more than enough for everyone! God loves you and so do I! 



Have a great day and keep your focus on Him!


Love and Blessings,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment