My Photostream

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's All About Choice!

Too many times we ask God to do this or that for us or to give us this or that! I know that sometimes He must say,"What about you?" God gave each of us our own will and being God, He won't go against our will! Have you ever thought about that? Yes, God can do anything! There is nothing He can't do! He created everything and everyone, so why doesn't He just snap His fingers and bring about world peace, give us everything we want, heal everyone in the blink of any eye, and the list goes on and on! 

First of all, why did God create man? He created man to fellowship, walk, talk and be a companion to Him! He gave man dominion over every living creature and He set down some rules! Man had everything he could ever want or need...he even was given the privilege of naming every creature! God also gave man his own will! God wanted someone made in His own image to fellowship with; to be able to talk to; to live in harmony with! There was no want, there was no sin! But man was tempted and he fell into that temptation and disobeyed God...man sinned! Man used his own will instead of listening to, trusting and obeying God, His Father! 

This all leads up to CHOICE! With our own wills we have the choice to have faith in God, to trust God, to love God, to lean on God, to obey God! It is our choice to what kind of an attitude we are going to go through life with. Our choice how we are going to look and see things. Our choice how we are going to treat others. The list can go on forever. The main thing is that it is OUR CHOICE! Do you choose to have a smile on your face or a pouty look? Do you want to spread love and joy or have people feel sorry for you? Your attitude and expression have an effect on the people you come in contact with personally or who just see you in passing! I choose to see the world as God had intended it to be, I choose to see the glass 1/2 full not 1/2 empty, I choose to smile, laugh and have the love of and for Jesus shine through me! If someone wants to sarcasticly call me eternally optomistic that is fine with me, because I choose to be! 



Do we think that in Heaven we are going to see people walk around with frowns or with a pouty face? I KNOW not! Everyone is going to be joyous, praising, loving, singing, happy! Don't wait until we get to Heaven to start praising God who made us. Don't wait until we get to Heaven to show love to others. Don't wait until we get to Heaven to TRUST God Almighty and to BELIEVE His Word and His promises! I CHOOSE to love my Daddy, to trust my Daddy, to believe everything He says about me and His promises for me TODAY and everyday! I CHOOSE to obey my Daddy and repent when I slip and to move on. What do you choose! I love you all with the love of God, my Daddy and I choose to share it! 



Love and Blessings,
Judy, my Daddy's girl! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment