My Photostream

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today is a Beautiful Day!

This morning started out with sunshine, blue sky and warm temperatures! A beautiful spring type day. Then within 2 hours the sky darkened, thunder rolled and the skies opened up and rain fell! I could just hear people, "We have had enough rain! It rained yesterday, the ground is soaked" and on and on! Well, within another hour or two the rain stopped, the sun came out and blue sky appeared!


I love to watch God work! He is God and He knows what He is doing! He created the earth and He takes care of it. I also know He has a sense of humor! I could just picture Him this morning smiling as He started the day with sunshine and then turned it into a thunderstorm and than back into sunshine! He enjoys playing with us sometimes! We have a tendency to take everything so seriously and God loves to have fun, laugh with us and simply enjoy Himself! I can just hear Him say, "Take a chill pill, Children!"

Have you ever noticed how some "Christians" are always so serious, so stiff, actually stuffy?  God doesn't speak in 'Thee's and Thou's". He actually talks Texan...English, Spanish, African, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and any and all languages, but not Old English!  He is not a stiff, stuffy God...He is loving, generous, giving, compassionate, fun loving, funny and enjoys fellowshipping and sharing with us . Oh, He can be serious too, like when His children...us...are given teachers, preachers, ministers to feed us on His Word; we sit under them  learning and then turn around and don't obey His Word or don't believe and receive from Him our healing or prosperity! How would you feel if it were your children that behaved that way? God loves us unconditionally and only wants the best for us, but we have to do our part too! Take His Word literally, it's written very clearly and simply. Don't try to make it complicated, which is what so many stuffy Christians do! Then simply do what the Word says...BELIEVE! God is the supreme, most wonderful, most giving, loving Father/Daddy you will ever have! Just love Him, thank Him, believe Him, trust Him, obey Him and enjoy Him! 


Like in a lot of families, there are some dysfunctional members in God's family too. There are some who call themselves Christian, but their fruit is bad and this is why a lot of people are turned away from God. I am a CHRISTian, a spirit-filled Believer, a child of God. I walk with my Daddy every step I take and I love watching Him work in my life and other's lives too! I love sharing His love and Him with everyone. I want to be an obedient child and if sometimes I slip, all I have to do is ask my Daddy to forgive me and He does and we go from there! When you truly are a Christian, you don't have to go around telling everyone...it shows in everything you do and how you treat others. Your actions actually speak louder to people than your words. So today, enjoy what your Daddy has for you whether it is sunshine or rain showers! Relax and just enjoy being with Him and whatever He has planned for you on this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment