My Photostream

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's MY Blog!!!

I never thought I would do a Blog, much less keep doing it! I am a photographer, but this is not a photography Blog.  It is not any particular type of Blog...it's MY Blog! :)

Here I can share my love for God.  Here I can get off my chest what is bothering me in the way people in general behave!  Here I can share the Word of God and here I can display my photographs too! If anyone drops by and is offended by something I said...well, I won't apologize for it because some people will take anything you say, turn it around, take it personally and become offended! Here I can let the Holy Spirit guide me and give me the words to put down.  If it is something someone needs then I will rely on the Holy Spirit to direct them here!  My Daddy is so good!

You know we all need a way to get our thoughts, concerns, dreams out whether it is through blogging or being blessed with someone we can talk to without being concerned that they are going to judge us or not like us anymore!  Blogging is a great way to take care of all these needs!

I named my Blog "Thru My Daddy's Eyes" for a reason.  I want to see the beauty around me through my Daddy's eyes and that is my prayer every day!  Oh, I don't want to see everything through my Daddy's eyes because He sees everything...the good and the bad; the beautiful and the ugly!  He sees our hearts and He knows our every action and every thought.  So therefore, I don't want to see everything through my Daddy's eyes! Would you?


There is beauty all around us all the time.  There is beauty in Nature, there is beauty in people, beauty in architecture...beauty all around us!  Have you ever taken a close look at a leaf, blade of grass or the petals of a flower?  Sometime take a close look.  You will see intricate veins, tiny details running through them.  Look into a child's face and you will see beauty there.  Look at an old building and you will see beauty there!  You can find beauty in the face of an elderly person behind the sadness.  When we take the time we can find beauty in everything around us and when we see the beauty rather than the ugliness we have a much better world.  God didn't create any thing ugly!  People can make it ugly!

God is so good and His word is true!  We all have our own faults, things about us that  others do not like, but God created each of us in His own image and He is constantly teaching, leading and instructing us on how to change to be more like Him and to love others in spite of their faults and things we don't like!  I am a clay vessel who is working with my Daddy to become a vessel of gold!

Today this 'Golden Vessel in Progress' chooses to be happy with a smile on her face, peace and joy in her heart and loving things coming from her mouth!  So have an abundantly blessed, prosperous day and remember to thank your Daddy for it!


Love and Blessings,
Judy ♡








No comments:

Post a Comment