My Photostream

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY 2011...NEW BEGIINNG FOR NEW ACCOMPLISHMENTS!


This scripture says it all! When we follow these words and make them an every day action in our lives we not only will succeed, but also live with peace, love, joy, all of our needs met and a life fulfilled beyond measure!

Happy New Year to all of my family and friends every where! My hope (earnest expectation) for each of you is a year that is daily filled with love, laughter, Sonshine, peace, health and God's blessings flowing abundantly in your lives! Don't ever take your Daddy and His promises, His blessings or His Word for granted! He is the Alpha and Omega...the Beginning and the End! Hallelujah! He is my EVERYTHING and I AM NOT ASHAMED TO SHARE HIM, HIS LOVE AND HIS WORD WITH EVERYONE I COME IN CONTACT WITH! Love and Blessings to all of you! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment