My Photostream

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Decisions of the New Year!

No, I don't make New Year's Resolutions! But I am making some decisions for the new year of 2011!  After all if there was so much speculation, instilling of fear, rumors of great, not so good happenings, with the approaching of the year 2000, the Millennium, then I can make decisions for my life in the year 2011!

My decisions concern my family; my relationship with my Daddy; my friends; my passion for photography and my life in general!  We all recognize that time is passing very quickly and it has nothing to do with our getting older, it has to do with end times! Now don't panic like so many people do that don't know the Word of God and don't really have a personal relationship with Him! This is an exciting time! A glorious time! Just think...we were created to live in this time and to experience it! Oh, there was a time several years ago when I was leery of the end times and didn't want it to happen just yet! Why, you ask? Because I didn't have that close, personal relationship with my Daddy and I was really dreading reading and studying Revelations! I also didn't want to be without my family and watch them grow up! Well, you know what...we are all going to have Eternity together without sickness, pain, financial concerns, material needs, taxes and even dust! Hallelujah!



In the year 2011 I am going to draw even closer to my Daddy, my family and my friends. I am going to be more attentive to God's telling and leading through the Holy Spirit and more obedient to follow that leading and instruction! He gave me the gift of photography and my business/ministry, The Father's Creations, so this year through the leading and prompting of the Holy Spirit I am excited to see what is ahead! I am going to learn to be obedient even when it is hard, challenging and unsettling to do so, because I KNOW that whatever He tells me to do, in the long run are abundant blessings!





I am also going to keep up with my blogging more...at least once a month if not more! Sometimes it may not be much, but I do want to be consistent, so I may even make it once a week! :)   Oh, I have so much to accomplish in this year and I know that I can do it all with the help of my Daddy, my God!

You are invited to take this journey with me if you would like to!  You are welcome to follow my progress, celebrate with me my accomplishments and share my picking myself up if I stumble! I will share it all with you!  I may even ask for your opinions some times! So...here we go...this is the first Blog of 2011! We are on our way! :)

3 comments:

  1. Your blog and post are beautiful, I too wish to look at the world through God's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for your comments on my Blog! They are truly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete