My Photostream

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Have You Ever Wandered Why?

 
Have you ever wondered why and how one woman is responsible for taking God and prayer out of our school systems? How could one, single ungodly woman do that? When did our officials...schools, state governments and federal governments become so spineless and so 'afraid of offending someone' who not only doesn't believe in God, but certainly doesn't know Him? Excuse me...I AM A BORN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, RAISED IN CHURCH BELIEVING, KNOWING, LOVING, TRUSTING AND HAVING FAITH IN GOD CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! I AM OFFENDED!!!  My ancestors fought for this country so that we could be free to worship, speak and live in the greatest nation in the world! I am tired and disgusted with people 'not wanting to offend' illegals, Muslims, atheists and anyone else who doesn't know what and who this country was founded on!

I don't understand how any non Christian suddenly has rights to try to take God out of the business, schools and homes of American Christians! When are we going to take our country, government, businesses and schools back? It has been decades that we have sat back and watched satan steal from us! Look at our schools today where God is not welcome. Can't we see what has happened? I am one person, but I will stand and stand strong for my God, how about you?

I am a born again, spirit filled, God loving, God believing, God trusting Child of God and I don't care (and to quote Kenneth Copeland, I can't tell you how much I DON'T care) whether you are offended or not! I don't intentionally go around trying to offend anyone, but I certainly am not going to walk on egg shells when it comes to my faith, relationship or love for my Daddy...my God! Now I will be happy to share Him with you and introduce you to Him! He is the greatest, most loving, most generous Daddy of them all! There is nothing He won't do for His children and you, whether you know it or not are one of them! :)

if you don't know Him personally but would like to, you are welcome to contact me and I will show you how to reach Him!  It's really very easy and He is always available! Thanks for letting me sound off! You see, I am not ashamed of who my Daddy is or who I am either, but I do get disgusted with people who are! Hey, that's my right! Hehehe!

Have a great 'first week' of 2011! Remember, Jesus loves you and so do I! ♡

Love and Blessings,
Judy ♡

1 comment:

  1. What a precious blog you have here! THANK YOU so much for commenting on my blog and for the add!!

    Love seeing you over here as well as spark!

    Happy HUGS to you!

    ReplyDelete